With plenty of Android phones coming out from top manufacturers everyday, plenty of individuals and companies are building new games to gain the attention of Android users for profits. The following are the six top paid android games which are high rated in the Google play store. Lets check them out!
Top Paid Android Games
1. Temple Run: Brave
From Imangi, creators of the original Temple Run and Walt Disney Studios comes an interesting take on the most exciting game of all time. Join the protagonist Merida from the hit movie from Disney/Pixar Studios, Brave as you run, jump, turn, slide and shoot your way across Scotland’s expansive wilds on a nonstop running adventure.
- Introducing archery skills, tap targets to shoot a bull’s eye and earn more coins.
- Rich visuals, looking amazing and appealing than ever.
- New environments based on the hit movie from Disney/Pixar, Brave and the wild stretches of Scotland.
- Play the role of Merida from the animated hit film from Disney/Pixar Studios Brave.
- Outpace the demon bear, Mordu to earn more glory.
What’s new in version 1.3!
- Play as a new character, Merida’s father King Fergus and the kingdom’s protector. Reach new and challenging locations while running as this heroic soldier.
- Display your skills and earn new achievement points by playing as the new character, Merida’s father King Fergus.
- Second shot feature. Collect second shot tokens while running and you will get a chance to earn score multipliers, power ups, and much more.
2) Temple Run: OZ
Walt Disney and Imangi Studios have jointly launched their latest game, Temple Run: Oz. A spanking new nonstop runner based on Temple Run 2 and the Walt Disney movie, Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as the character Oz and outpace the noisy baboons as you jump, turn, and slide your way across the terrain. Start your exciting adventure now and see how far you can go.
- Visually stunning environments based on the film, Oz the Great and Powerful, explore them to your heart’s content.
- Pilot a hot air balloon and earn extra coins.
- Explore diverse locations in the land of Oz, follow telltale signposts.
- The environment changes while you run, a sure test of your quick reflexes.
- Compete in group challenges and beat your colleagues and friends.
What’s new in version v1.2.0
- Spanking new location, Winkie Country, enjoy running in this spectacular environment through majestic canyons, infinite farms, and maze like corn fields.
- Novel hurdle, be on the watch out for Winkie guards.
- New head start feature, speedy travel to any location you wish to go.
- Leader board, beat the distance your friends might have reached and run past them just like the original game of Temple Run.
- New challenges and objectives, over 370 objectives to reach in all.
3) Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Fasten your seat belts, hit the gas pedal and hold on tight, you are in for the most thrilling ride of your life. Outpace the police, outsmart competitors and outsmart your friends in the most exhilarating Need for Speed as of date. Do you have the guts to be the most wanted?
Create trouble, Get to be the most wanted
Escape from unrelenting police while you confront street racers. Chase and race cool cars like the Porsche 911, SRT Viper GTS, Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha etc. Feel the sheer adrenaline rush of no brakes permitted racing with realistic car damage for the first time ever on your smartphone.
Leave Your Stamp
Log in to discover the most wanted list and discover the most wanted among your buddies and across other platforms. Challenge your pals and put to test skills of racing in endless competition mode.
Go From 0 To The Most Wanted
- Customize and drive over 40 of the planet’s most hot cars.
- Drive the way you would like to. You can tilt to steer or touch.
- Use modifications or mods to tweak your car’s performance and zoom away from the bunch.
- Experience real-time thrills with intense total car damage and mind-boggling graphics.
- Get more points to unlock newer car models.
- Tweak out your phone with an exclusive most wanted LWP.
4) Where’s My Water?
Where’s My Water is a fabulous physics oriented challenging puzzle game filled with vivid graphics, a sensational sound track and intuitive controls. To succeed, you got to be smart and be wary of for toxic ooze, algae, triggers, and traps.
Cranky is a tough alligator around who has developed an appetite by tampering with Swampy’s water source. He eats everything and anything specifically all the disgusting and rotting junk strewn around in the sewers and dumps. Cranky will not touch vegetables whatsoever and his food gets covered with vegetable like algae. Utilize the purple water to clean Cranky’s plate so that he can eat. Cranky is tough as nails and so are the puzzles. Give the first 5 levels a try for free and test your skill level with over 80 levels with an additional in app purchase.
Swampy alligator resides in the sewers beneath the city. He is a bit different from other alligators, he is friendly, curious and loves taking a nice shower after a hard day’s work. The other alligators have damaged the plumbing and sabotaged the water supply. Assist Swampy by directing water to his shower. On Swampy’s story, play 10 themed chapters totaling above 200 levels. Collect his ducks and shower items to unlock new bonus levels and puzzles.
Mystery Duck Levels
These levels may look quite familiar but in the Mystery Duck levels you have to collect new types of ducks including:
- The mega duck, the biggest duck of them all, he needs more water than ever to be collected.
- Ducklings, of course they look cute, but they are everywhere.
- Mystery duck, he moves all the time. Timing is of the essence to catch this teleporting duck.
This collection from Swampy’s other adventures keeps on growing and is free always.
Amazing Life like Physics
Go with the water flow. Slosh, swipe, and splash to direct fresh water, ooze and dirty water through increasingly challenging situations
5) Asphalt 7: Heat
Cross the sound barrier in the most visually stunning, fastest, and the newest game from the Asphalt series. Asphalt 7, heat.
First class line up
Ride more than sixty diverse vehicles from the planet’s most reputed car manufacturers like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, inclusive of DeLorean.
Race Around The World
Get ready to drive on fifteen tracks based on routes from real cities all over the world inclusive of spanking new tracks from London, Miami, Hawaii, Rio and Paris.
Challenge the globe
The totally re-vamped multiplayer mode affords you to compete with up to five of your buddies on-line or locally. Keep a tab on who is the best with the Asphalt tracker that allows you to display your achievements, compare stats, and challenge rivals. You can also find new on-line competitors with the match making system. Practice hard because there are special events that will make you compete against the best on the planet. Drive however as you wish on six varied game modes jam-packed with 150 different races and over 15 leagues.
State of the art graphics
Each car and track is more stunning owing to graphics that can push the technological boundaries of your smartphone.
6) Cut The Rope: Lantern Box
You have to cut a rope strategically to feed candy to Om Nom, the cute little monster.
Over 200 million downloads across the world of the phenomenal puzzler with 350 levels and more to come in this game.
A mysterious package has come in and the little monster Om Nom inside has only one request, candy. Discover hidden prizes, collect gold stars and unlock new exciting levels in this fun and fab totally addictive award-winning physics-oriented game.
- 350 levels with 14 boxes in all and counting.
- Real innovative physics game play.
- Om Nom, a cute and adorable character.
- Visually impressive and outstanding cutting edge high-definition graphics.
- Om Nom animated clips to ramp up the fun.
- Super power ups.
- Periodic updates free of cost with new levels and animations getting added on continuously.
The 6 top paid android games with the highest approval ratings in Google play have been given above. Have a blast playing these on your smartphone or tablet today.