Steve Jobs was one of the pioneers of the personal computing age. He was the founding father of Apple Inc., along with Steve Wozniak. Steve Jobs will be long remembered for heralding in radical changes with the way people interacted with cutting edge technology. The top 6 famous Steve Jobs quotes are listed below and makes an interesting read.
Famous Steve Jobs Quotes For Inspiration
6. Steve Job’s Death and Life Quote: “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Also Read: 6 Best Friendship Quotes For Friends
5. Steve Job’s Destination Quote: “No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.” This is one of the most memorable of Steve Job’s quotes.
4. Steve Job’s Quote About Design: “Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works. The design of the Mac wasn’t what it looked like, although that was part of it. Primarily, it was how it worked. To design something really well, you have to get it. You have to really grok what it’s all about. It takes a passionate commitment to really thoroughly understand something, chew it up, not just quickly swallow it. Most people don’t take the time to do that. If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”
3. Steve Job’s Creativity Quote: “Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things. And the reason they were able to do that was that they’ve had more experiences or they have thought more about their experiences than other people.” This one on creativity earns its place among the top six quotes of Steve Jobs.
2. Steve Job’s Macintosh Experience: “I don’t think I’ve ever worked so hard on something, but working on Macintosh was the neatest experience of my life. Almost everyone who worked on it will say that. None of us wanted to release it at the end. It was as though we knew that once it was out of our hands, it wouldn’t be ours anymore. When we finally presented it at the shareholders’ meeting, everyone in the auditorium gave it a five-minute ovation. What was incredible to me was that I could see the Mac team in the first few rows. It was as though none of us could believe we’d actually finished it. Everyone started crying.”
1. Most popular quote said by Steve Job in his speech about reinvigorating Apple Inc., “You’re missing it. This is not a one-man show. What’s reinvigorating this company is two things: One, there’s a lot of really talented people in this company who listened to the world tell them they were losers for a couple of years, and some of them were on the verge of starting to believe it themselves. But they’re not losers. What they didn’t have was a good set of coaches, a good plan. A good senior management team. But they have that now.”
If you like our list of Famous Steve Jobs quotes, please share this article with your friends on the social networking websites!