For Women, finding the right watch is little bit difficult like finding a husband. They love to dress up. Along with the matched bag, bracelet, earrings, ring and necklace they spend a lot of time to pick the right watch that suits well with other accessories. They love to wear the elegant watches on their wrists.
In watches two main categories was there. One is ‘Fashion watches’ and the other one is ‘Luxury watches’. For women, it is difficult to find the combination of both these. If you give preference to the fashion watches you may get satisfied in that part but remember that they lack the good mechanical craftsmanship.
On the other hand, if you give preference to the luxury watches, you will get elegant attire as well as more life time. In this article, I have given the list of six best luxury watches for women. Let’s take a look at them.
6 Best Luxury Watches For Women:
1. Cartier Crash:
The Cartier is one of the most popular watch as well as jewellery brand on the planet. It presented the first version of this unconventional watch in 1967. In 2013, it again unveiled its new model for women.
The new model has tear drop bracelet, 18ct white or pink gold 38.5mm case, with a solid case back and 150 diamonds set into it, totaling 2.15 carats. It has a Swiss-made manual wind movement and can upgrade with a full diamond-set bracelet featuring more than 470 stones weighing 4.27cts.
This model is available only on special Cartier boutiques and often via special order only. A woman who wear this beautiful watch with a gorgeous cocktail dress will be the talk of the party.
Specification of Cartier Crash:
- Movement – Manual, Swiss made
- Movement frequency – TBU
- Power reserve – TBU (at least 36 hours)
- Case material – 18 carat white gold/18 carat rose gold
- Case size – 38.50mm × 25.50 mm
- Bezel material – Matches case, set with 150 diamonds (2.15 carats)
- Bezel Shape – Matches case
- Case shape – Deformed
- Numerals – Roman
- Hour markers – None
- Hands – Sword shaped
- Number of Jewels – 18
- Strap – Diamond bracelet with 471 diamonds (4.27 carats, 67 numbered pieces) or a standard rose or white gold bracelet (267 pieces)
- Dial – Silver toned or Copper toned
- Functions – Hours, Minutes
- Crystal – Mineral
2. Happy Sport Medium Automatic:
One of the unique things of this model is; it has a seven free-moving diamonds over the silver-toned dial. The mechanical self-winding movement powers the functions like hours, minutes, seconds as well as date.
Specifications of Happy Sport Medium Automatic:
- Type – Self winding mechanical
- Frequency – 28 600 Alt/h
- Power reserve – 42 hours
- Functions – Hours, Minutes, Seconds and date
- Case Diameter – 36mm
- Case Thickness – 12.08 mm
- Case Material – Steel
- Water resistance – 30m
- Case Back – Sapphire
3. Glashutte Original Pavonina:
This watch is absolutely a brilliant tribute to the women. It has a distinctive design that anyone either loves or hates it at the first sight.
The Glashutte Original Pavonina is in red-gold and it is set with 114 diamonds. The hands, lugs, date window as well as the diamond-topped crown are all made of red-gold, contrasting with the white enamel dial set with 98 diamonds. It was carefully set by hand on the dial and the case.
Specifications of Glashutte Original Pavonina:
- Movement – Quartz
- Functions – Hours, Minutes, Date
- Settings – Bezel, Dial, Case
- Case Material – Red gold
- Dimensions : 31 mm × 31 mm
- Dial – Finition (Mother of Pearl)
- Strap Material – Satin
- Buckle type – Pin buckle
4. Parmigiani Fleurier Toric Retrograde Perpetual Calendar:
It is not just a women watch, but a woman’s perpetual calendar watch, specifically, the Parmigiani Fleurier Toric Retrograde Perpetual Calendar. It has really a captivating display and a first class mechanism.
The “wow factor” in this watch is its diamonds. The case of the watch is comprised of 48 brilliant cut diamonds weighing approximately 1.46ct in total or 60 baguette diamonds at 3 ct total in the alternate version. The center portion of the dial consists of 31 brilliant cut diamonds.
Specifications of Parmigiani Fleurier Toric Retrograde:
- Power reserve – 55 hours
- Calibre 12 lignes – Diameter 27.0 mm
- Cal – 332, automatic winding
- Frequency – 4 Hz-28,800 Vib/h
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Precision moon phase, Perpetual Calendar with apertures (month, day, leap year and retrograde date).
- Round Case – Diameter 40.5 mm
- Thickness – 11.4 mm
- Material – 18 ct white and rose gold. Polished finish bezel with single radial knurling variant set with 60 baguette cut diamonds.
- Water resistance – 30m sapphire crystal with anti-reflection treatment
- Winding crown – diameter 4.5 mm, real cabochon sapphire back with sapphire crystal individual number engraved on the back.
- 3 variants, applied sector with circular satin finish sectors, snailed center, Javelot-shaped hands, 18ct gold base.
- Hermes alligator with tongue buckle, polished finish
5. Omega Ladymatic:
The Omega Ladymatic is one of the Omega’s first self-winding watches to be created especially for women and it featured the smallest automatic movement the brand had ever made.
The 34mm case of the Ladymatic is available in an impressive selection of materials including 18K red or yellow gold, stainless steel or a lustrous combination of both the materials.
The inner casebody of 18K gold models is titanium, while stainless steel models have a stainless steel inner casebody. The Ladymatic watches are offered with a choice of polished or snow-set diamond paved bezels.
Specifications of Omega Ladymatic:
- Case Material – Acero y Oro rosa
- Diameter – 34mm
- Movement – Automatic
- Water resistance – 100 m
- Strap – Steel
Also Read: 6 Sexiest and Hottest Female CEOs
6. Chanel J12 Chronograph White Ceramic:
The Chanel J12 Chronograph features a mechanical automatic movement, white dial with date display, chronograph function, small seconds subdial and 41mm, white ceramic case with a diamond bezel on a white ceramic bracelet with a hidden deployant clasp.
Specifications of Chanel J12 Chronograph White Ceramic:
- Functions – Chronograph, Date, Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Diameter – 41.0mm
- Water Resistance – 200m
- Buckle – Hidden Deployant clasp
- Warranty – 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Case Back – Solid
Do you agree with my list of six best luxury watches for women? Do share your views and thoughts via comments.