Do you know that you can use Deodorant for a lot of useful activities apart from using it regularly for concealing bodily odours. Well, if you have no idea about the other uses of Deodorants, take a look list of seven unique things that you can do with your deodorant given here. You will be amazed.
Seven Unique Things To Do With Deodorant:
1) Shoes killing your feet? Swipe deodorant down the sides of your feet to prevent blisters. Stinky feet? Apply a thin layer of deodorant to the bottoms of your feet before you go to bed. Odor protection will last through the next day.
2) Bug bites itch! Slide the deodorant over the bite. It will help the itch, pain and swelling.
3) For a clean, fresh smell, place your favorite fragrance of deodorant in your closet. It will make your clothes smell great!
4) Wherever your skin rubs together and chads, you can put deodorant there.
5) Got a squeaky door? Rub it onto the hinges to stop those irritating sounds.
6) Your skinny jeans hard to get into? Rub deodorant along your legs to easily slide into a tight pair.
7) Clammy hands? Roll on your hands before you start to sweat.
Have you found any other uses of Deodorant? If yes, please share it with using the comments section!